If Only I Could Turn Back Time

09:42:00

Today's outfit post is a Throwback to simpler times in my life. If that's not your cup of tea, I guess you could skip reading and go straight to the pictures. (Wait, you don't already do that do you?)

If I could turn back time, I would be listening to a little group called Aqua (does anyone remember them?) and the title is a reference to their song.

If I could turn back time, I'd be swimming with my mom on lazy afternoons, pushing and kicking to win in races with her in the pool.

If I could turn back time, you'd probably still find me in this two piece that I bought in order to look a little different, but never wore for its intended event.

I haven't really grown at all in many ways have I? I still think ice-cream is a perfectly sensible breakfast choice, I'm still very possessive about my books and hoard them like there's no tomorrow, I still swim every free chance I get, I act on impulse and get annoyed at the drop of a hat.... and I still wear the same clothes!!








Two Piece: Vintage, From About 12-13 years ago (also worn here)
Necklace: Gift from best Friend (also worn here)
Bracelets: Rs. 100, Trains
Top: Rs. 400, Borivali
Satchel Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway (also worn in 1/2/3/4/5)
Heels: Rs. 500, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1700, which is around ₤17. 

What do you think of today's outfit? Talk to me in the comments below, or one of the other ways as seen here. I love hearing from you! Have a great weekend! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments