10 Again....

07:19:00

It seems my waist has forgotten to grow over the last few years. I recently did a wardrobe overhaul (which in my book basically end in tears over all the things I wish I could keep) and found these ancient trousers. They used to be too long for me and quite big around the waist when I was a kid (these were a tantrum buy!) and shocked as you may be to hear this, while the length is a cropped one for me now, the latter still applies!

So of course when I tried them on, found they could be used with a belt, and immediately had to figure out a way to wear them the very next day! I kept it simple with my new black shirt and a couple of cream accessories. Overall, a look that can work again for formal sessions in Uni and at the same time, easily translate to a casual weekend look with different accessories.







Black Shirt: Rs.350, Vile Parle (as seen here)
Trousers: Vintage (about 13 years old!)
Belt: Rs.100, Bandra
Necklace: Gift, from My Favorite Uncle
Jelly Flats: Rs.250, Wadala
Bag: Rs.350, Linking Road, Bandra (as seen here)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1050, which is almost ₤11!

Do you have pieces that have been in your wardrobe for so long they're practically vintage? How do you style them? Talk to me in the comments below or send me a tweet! I love hearing from you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments