Loving Him was Red

21:13:00


You know those times when you have a song stuck in your head and you can't seem to get it out no matter what you try? Well, that's pretty much my whole life. I always have a song in my head. I've been known to hum songs even when I'm writing exams or giving interviews! Yes, life's just not the same unless you use your mind to provide background music right?
So with this song (which is very true at the moment in many ways) stuck in my head, I decided I might just wear red, maybe that would help me find a new tune. (I'l let you know when it works!) This skirt used to be a backless dress, that just didn't fit right. Hello tailor! Bye useless dress!






Striped Top: Rs.500, Malad
Red Skirt: Rs.400, Borivali
Black Satchel Bag: Rs. 700, Colaba Causeway
Statement Ring: Rs. 25, Trains
Earrings: Rs. 20, Trains
Flats: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1995, so about 23.

I added my black satchel bag (remember when I wore it here) and white statement ring while keeping the look fairly simple. I believe that red is such a statement in itself that you don't need to clutter it with add-ons. Overall, very happy with the way it turned out!

Do you have any songs that are stuck in your head? You can talk to me about them in various ways. Find all the ways to talk to me here. Don't forget to follow me on TwitterInstagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments