Dip N Dye Denim

07:17:00

I am wishing for winter. Hard. It may seem crazy but I want it there to be showers of snow, piles of it on the road so I don't have to go to Uni and maybe slip if I'm wearing heels! Erm.....okay, so its never gonna snow down here, I know that, but still, I would love it the temperatures took a slight dip towards such weather.







White Vest: Rs. 300, Borivali
Pink Shorts: Rs.400 ,Fashion Street (also worn here)
Denim Shirt (worn as jacket): Rs.350, Vile Parle, (also worn here)
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Necklace: Rs. 200, Bandra
Ballet Flats: Rs. 150, Max Fashions

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1400, which is abour ₤14.

So here's my take on dressing for the real weather while wishing for cooler climes. A light denim shirt worn as a jacket (coz denim jacket is my go to for winters) and my color block shorts! My kinda casual weekend outfit. The dip and dye denim gives it just that little bit of edge to make it different!

What have you been wearing in this weather? I sure need a break from the craziness of life. What are your plans for the holiday season? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments