Double D!

21:05:00

Denim+Denim = more Denim!!!
Denim is the most commonly worn item in India. Walk down any street in my city, and your bound to spot atleast 3-4 people in various denim and denim-y variations. Of course, like any self respecting girl, I have a closet with a few dozen variations of denim jeans but this is my very first denim shirt. Okay, maybe not. Well...lets try that again, this is my very first denim shirt- bought by me! (remember the shopping haul from here)





Denim Shirt: Rs. 350, Vile Parle
Jeans: Rs. 1000, Westside
Necklace: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra (as seen here)
Bag: Gift from Aunt
Jelly Flats: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra
Glasses: Gift From Mom

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2100, which is 17.

I love the tie-n-dye effect of this shirt. Although I bought it off the street, its surprisingly good quality and is fast becoming a go to shirt in my closet. I tied it in a knot because I wanted to keep the look casual. Glasses because my eyes tend to reject my lenses out after 12 hour long days at the Uni. The spiked necklace is worn so much I'm shocked I don't have previous posts to link it to!

What do you think of the denim on denim trend? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also find more ways to reach me in the Contacts section above!

You Might Also Like

0 comments