#ThriftOnThrusdays: Matte Nail paint For Rs. 50!

03:27:00




What: Matte Nailpaint
Where: Stall Outside Amar, Borivali West
Price: Rs. 50

If you can believe it, everything in this image is for less than Rs. 500!! No really!

I've been lusting after Matte Nailpaints for a few months now. However, since Nail paints are always an indulgence for me, I can't quite justify the price tags that go with them. So of course when I found these beauties on the street for, can you believe it, 50 bucks, I had to share! Since I hate to share stuff without trying it first, I used these for almost a month before this post and I have zero complaints. Two coats and they last forever!! Chipping is minimal and yes, I got myself one in almost every color! Definitely a brilliant buy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments