Be a Pataka

06:05:00

Tshirts with cool quote are almost everywhere! Love em, hate em, fight em, but sooner or later you're gonna have to embrace them. While I've seen numerous looks all around that most certainly fall in the 'Oh look, pretty tshirt with distressed denim, how cool am I??' category, I've not been able to find enough looks in the Girlboss category. That's exactly why I bring you this look!





Pataka Tshirt: c/o Print Octopus, Rs. 599, Buy here
Red Blazer: Rs. 1800, H&M
Red Culottes: Rs. 599, Harpa 
Statement Necklace: Rs. 500, Zara from Linking Road
White Heels: Rs. 1200, Zara from Stylflip

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 4099 which is around ₤41



Photo Credits: Shruti Phulgirkar

When Print Octopus got in touch with me and asked if I would be interested in styling one of their quirky tshirts. I went through their website that's chocful of casual tshirts interesting prints and readily agreed. I especially like the tshirts with Hindi quotes like the one I'm wearing here. I decided to let the store choose what to send over and after a quick chat with the guys there, I got my new tshirt with 'Pataka' written on it in roughly a day. The tshirt isn't really see through and is a soft jersey material but I have a feeling that repetitive washes might make the material thinner. The print however, seems to be of great quality and hasn't cracked after a quick tumble in my washing machine, which is a definite plus! So if you're wondering what all's available on PrintOctopus  then here's a quick list for you:Men's t-shirtWomen's T-shirt, Phone coversPostersCanvas Prints & Mousepads. Yep, pretty much anything and everything that can have prints on it, they've got you covered.


Onto the look though, I decided to style their Pataka Tshirt with a hot red power suit because I think red is color that represents strength and a fiery personality! Since the tshirt has a casual vibe, I added a structured blazer and also a statement necklace to make it stand out. Overall, this look is my take on fusing your casual workwear with power dressing. If you're wearing this look and walk into any room, you're sure to command attention! Personally, I think at times we take our clothes too seriously in the corporate world. There's nothing wrong with a bit of fun and laughs and tshirts that scream out how fabulous you are are a perfect fit! I hope this look has given you some ideas about wearing your cool quote tshirts differently. In case you're on the lookout for some new ones (and lets face it, who isn't?) then don't forget to check out Print Octopus for some fun prints! 

Have you worn tshirts with quote to work? How did you style them? Talk to me in the comments! 
AND
Don't forget to join the tribe on Instagram! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments