All We Need is Pyaar

20:07:00


Love makes the world go round, and this is more evident when it's February. When I saw this Pyaar (which is the Hindi word for love btw, for all the non-Indians reading this) I was in love. However, the price tag made me wait for a long time before I could actually go ahead with purchasing it. I finally struck gold on Spoyl (they sometimes have a great collection of things) and bought this top for a bargain! 




Quirk Box Pyaar Top: Rs. 650, Quirk Box from Spoyl
White Jumpsuit: Rs. 800, Colaba Causeway
White Sneakers: Rs. 900, La Judi, Hill Road, Bandra
Blue Wayfarers: Rs. 338, Koovs 
Pop Art Clutch: Rs. 500, Sugarbox (part of the January subscription)

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 3188, which is around ₤32


For this look, that's aimed at spreading the love on Valentine's day, I decided to layer the top with my all white jumpsuit. I added my white sneakers (seen here) and a cool pair of reflecting wayfarers and I was ready to go! I intentionally bought a top that's two sizes too big because I quite like the idea of wearing it baggy instead of fitted and so I knotted it at the side to get a bit of shape. I also added a clutch to make it a bit more everyday but I can see myself wearing this look for a quick walk around the woods with my better half. I love the idea of spreading love and think it's important to not have it limited to just one day or month in the year when we think about it. 

Sometimes, we forget that we need to spread a little love and hope to our fellow planet dwellers, and that's exactly when such quirky tees come in handy! Yes, I agree this look is a bit too loud when it comes to the season of love and it's message, so don't worry, I have another, more subtle look coming up on the blog next! Stay tuned!! 

What are you wearing this Valentine's day? Something subtle or loud?? Tell me in the comments below
OR

You Might Also Like

0 comments