Stripey Saturday: Casual Stripes, A Sports Day

07:29:00

I seem to keep posting this series on Sundays only these days. Maybe its time to change the name to Stripey Sunday. This week, I've got a very simple, casual way to style your stripes. With summer practically at our door, its time to break out the shorts and shades. I managed to forget taking my cap along, but oh well, the outfit still looks pretty good anyhow!






Striped Baseball Tee: Rs. 300, Borivali
Distressed Denim Shorts: Rs. 500, Lokhandwala Market, Andheri
Flats, Bag: Gifts from Friend and Cousin
Belt: Rs. 50, Bandra
Ray Ban Foldable Sunglasses: Rs. 900, Andheri

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1750, which is about ₤18.

Photo Credits: Sirshendu Arosh

Ripped denims are big this season. They give a cool casual vibe and work well in various situations. These pair were an impulse buy when I went shopping with my cousin and I can see them featuring a lot on the blog in the future. While the outfit would look sharper with a darker wash to compliment the color of the t-shirt, I still rather like the various shades of blue. I put up my hair in a bun, cos it was a no comb kinda day and added a little sling bag for stowing away the phone and keys and bits of money. This look works quite well for those trips to the sports bars to watch India play, and its got a lot of blue too! Add a pair of heels or high-tops for a more sophisticated or laid-back look. Whatever works for you!

What is your go-to sporty outfit? Tell me in the comments below! Don't forget to check out the other Stripey Saturday posts too!

You Might Also Like

1 comments