Jabong.com Shopping Review

11:49:00

Yet another day, yet another review! I seem to be doing lots of these lately no? Online shopping has always been a little hit and miss for me. While I spend more time and necessary on online shopping portals, I usually hard pressed to find something that fits my budget as well as tastes.

Jabong.com is one of the country's premier online portals and I've been known to scroll through their site atleast once a week. So when the people at Jabong asked me to review their services, it simply meant I could give a valid reason for my mindless scrolling on their site (yes, I've done it before, a LOT, guilty as charged!)

jabong shopping review, what to buy online, mumbai fashion blogger, online shopping, jabong blogger review


Jabong.com has pretty much everything in every price range and like I said before, has some really good bargains. They stock all price ranges, and high end brands like Cavalli as well as teen favorites like Mango and Miss Bennett. I had been eyeing a pair of trousers on their site and thought it was an excellent idea to order them for this review. Alas, they'd been sold out in my size (why do I have to be so freakishly skinny suddenly!) and so I went on a hunt for an alternative. I settled for a black skater skirt and Maybelline Colorshow in Black.

I ordered on a weekend and while I got a mail about the order confirmation which said I would be notified when the order was dispatched, it didn't happen. After about three days, I got a text from the courier company saying they tried to deliver my order but failed and the next day I got a call from Jabong asking if I had received my order. After much confusion and half a dozen calls to the courier company, I received my order by the end of the week. I do believe this has more to do with the shipping company than with Jabong itself. Overall, I was still happy with my order, inspite of the craziness during delivery.



Buy Here

The skirt was exactly as seen on the site and the nailpaint was wrapped in bubble-wrap, but I think it slipped through the wrapping sometime during shipping and so when I opened it, the bottle was loose in the bag.

Overall, I was moderately happy with Jabong's service. Will I order from the site again? Yes, I do believe I will.They have quite an exhaustive collection and you are quite likely to find almost anything you need here. Hopefully, the delivery issues won't occur next time.

Overall Rating: 4/5

PS: Stay tuned for an outfit post with the new skirt styled for a casual date!

PPS: The Jabong.com team was kind enough to provide me with a shopping voucher for Rs. 500 for this review. All views in this post are unbiased and my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments