Monochrome Circus

01:57:00

Monochrome is and always has been my fallback when I'm searching for inspiration. When I came across these crazy printed pants on one of my Hill Road shopping sprees, I decided I had to have them. If only to feel my monochrome madness. I mean, isn't it the easiest thing to style a funky print and look really dressed up, even if you aren't. (Nobody needs to know I woke up an hour late in the morning. They're gonna be too busy admiring the trousers!)
monochrome, printed trousers, statement necklace, mumbai fashion blogger, indian fashion blogger, mumbai streetstyle, how to wear monochrome, how to wear prints, look for less, what to buy in bandra, street shopping






Black Shirt: Rs. 500, Big Bazaar
Printed Trousers: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra
Bag: Gift from a friend
Necklace: Rs. 250, Hill Road, Bandra
Ballet Flats: Rs. 750, Borivali

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1550, which is about ₤15.5

This look is quite similar to the one I wore here. Granted. However, sometimes, its good to visit old outfits and this was one of those times. I like that the buttoned up shirt lets me wear a statement necklace without giving me a summer rash. (Everybody gets that in the summers yes?). In other news, last week I got a string of deliveries that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.

Also, don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY


You Might Also Like

0 comments