Tartan and Denim

08:01:00

I love it when we're graced with that one odd day of winter. This happened a couple of days ago, this gave me the perfect opportunity to bring out my new shirt. I've got major love for this shirt! It's got two of my favorite things in the world. Together! A denim shirt with a checkered front in classic colors. B.L.I.S.S.
denim shirt, how to wear a denim shirt, tartan shirt, how to wear denim and tartan, long hair, indian fashion blogger

how to style a denim shirt, denim and plaid, how to wear plaid in india, winter dresses, winter clothes for mumbai

street shopping in mumbai, what to buy in mumbai, colaba causeway street shopping, tips for street shopping, how to do street shopping

indian fashion blogger, thrifty shopping, what to buy in colaba

street shoppping, how to style a denim shirt, personal style, how to style tartan shirts, indian fashion blogger

how to wear a denim shirt, plaid, tartan, chekered, plaid shirt

plaid shirt, tartan shirt, buttoned shirt, long sleeves shirt, how to wear denim

denim on denim, how to wear full denim clothes, winter clothes in mumbai, patches of denim shirt
Denim and Tartan Shirt: Rs. 400, Colaba Causeway Shopping (still in the stalls! Get it!)
Denim Jeans: Rs. 1200, Westside
Shoes: Rs. 150, D-Mart
Bag: Rs. 600, Linking Road Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 2350, which is about ₤23.

I bought this shirt on one of my trips to Colaba. I had quite a few doubts about whether it would fit me or not, which thankfully never came true. This shirt, is such a great fit, perfect for a chilly day in Mumbai. Light enough for the afternoon and cosy enough to stop the chilly winds from blowing you away. If you're around Colaba, you definitely need to get one of the millions of denim shirts currently doing the rounds of the stalls there.

What do you think of mixing tartan and denim? How would you style this shirt? Tell me in the comments below. You can also talk to me on Twitter and Facebook

You Might Also Like

2 comments