School Marm

07:52:00

I have started to feel like its winter. This is a very good thing in my book, because that means I get to wear some of my 'winter' clothes that have been feeling a little lonely. Oh, and since I'm now on my official study break, this means I get to dress in clothes not restricted by Uni regulations. Erm....for the next four days atleast.







Blue Jumper: Mom's, Vintage
Black Maxi Skirt: Gift from Friend
Earrings: Gift from Blogger Friend

Total Outfit Cost: Nil!! Feeling blessed! 

This black skirt is made of a fairly heavy fabric which makes it perfect for cool evenings. This jumper is, no surprise for guessing, mom's and yet another from her seemingly never-ending collection of cool clothes that are practically vintage now! Overall, this look makes me feel like something a school teacher in the West would wear.

What do you think about wearing maxi skirts for winter? Talk to me in the comments below. You can also join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

You Might Also Like

2 comments