Mortica Adams

21:14:00

Am I the only one who remembers The Addams Family? Remember those slightly creepy yet lovable oddballs that came to make us laugh with their scary ways? I used to watch pretty much all the cartoons on the toon channel back then, and today's outfit makes me think of Mortica Adams, the 'lady' of the family.

This skirt was a hand-me-down from a friend who bought it on a whim and couldn't fit into later. The top is my beach top and this whole outfit was basically an intelligent way to hide my ugly legs (no time to visit the beauty shop you see) and go to the beach for a quick evening stroll.





Top: Rs. 250, Garage Sale, Bandra
Maxi Skirt: Hand-me-down from a friend
Bangle: Rs. 20, Trains (about 5 years old)
Flats: Rs. 350, Some shop in Bandra
Earrings: Rs. 50, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 680, which is acc. to today's rate ₤6.50!

Do you wear outfits inspired by cartoon characters? Which ones are your favorites? Talk to me about it in the comments below. You can find more ways to contact me here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments