Midi Me

11:36:00

Midi skirts used to make me feel very frumpy. But lately, I've been fascinated with them. If paired with the right things, they can be demure yet feminine and this makes them a major plus in my book. This obviously meant I'd go online and waste spend hours going through Asos (the Indian sites didn't have anything I really fancied) looking for chic and economical midi skirts!

Here's my wishlist of midi skirts from Asos. Did I mention it's all under £30! Thank you Asos!

Image 1 of ASOS Midi Skirt in Stripe
Its striped. Need I say anything more? Get it here for £16.  

Image 1 of ASOS Linen Midi Skirt with Belt
Because all the pretty girls wear pink. Get it here for £28.

Image 1 of ASOS Midi Skirt in Texture
Because no list of mind is complete without a hint of mint. Buy it here for £21.

Image 1 of ASOS Pleated Midi Skirt
Pleats make everything cooler. And blue is always better. Buy here for £28.

Image 1 of ASOS Midi Skirt in Abstract Jacquard
Prints that make you think. That's what I like on a skirt. Buy it here for 20.

Those are my top five picks. I wish I could buy all of them. But I can't now, can I? CAN I?? Somehow these thoughts always end up in memories of Uncle Scrooge and his swimming pool/vault full of gold coins! Ahh, happy days! 

Do you like midi skirts? How would you style them? Tell me about it in the comments or talk to me on  Twitter. You can also follow me on InstagramPinterest and Bloglovin.






You Might Also Like

0 comments