Is Autumn here?

11:58:00

Its been less than 15 days since I started university and we've already got exams! I'm quite stressed out since its been a crazy couple of days with the family and now I need to study aswell!! I guess I should shop now to de-stress. (That's quite normal right?! No? )

Last week, I was a bit unwell (thank you hectic schedule and lack of sleep) and since the weather was a little cooler, I decided to transform my very summer dress (remember when I wore it here) into an early Autumn alternative. I added a little red jacket and kitten heel pumps (although you can't see them in the pictures as I now realise). Since its never overly hot in India, I skipped the customary black tights. All in all, a simple outfit to welcome the cooler days.






Butterfly Print Dress: Gift from Fab Sister (also worn here)
Cropped Jacket: Rs.900, Fashion and You
Bag: Rs.400, Linking Road, Bandra
Jelly Flats: Rs.250, Wadala Station
Black Belt: Rs. 100, Linking Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs.1250, which is about 13.

Do you wear summer dresses in autumn using layers? How do you style them? Talk to me in the comments below or in the various ways you can find in my Contacts section. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments