Bow Tie: What To Wear to College In India - Part 2

12:09:00


I'm so happy to present this Part Two of my College wear series. When I got really nice reviews for the first one, I knew I wanted more parts. This is yet another simple look that works well in the college environment. My college dressing is quite simple and fuss free since most mornings I'm rushing about trying to pack a lunch, study for the classes in the day and leave home without forgetting all those little things you need to do (like eating breakfast, locking the door....sigh)









Printed Knot Shirt: Rs.350, Vile Parle
Jacquare Trousers: Rs.500, Globus, Bandra (also worn here)
Bag: Gift from Aunt 
Bracelets: Rs.50, Trains (also worn here)
Jelly Flats: Rs.250, Wadala Station
Earrings: Rs. 50, Trains

Total Outfit Cost: Rs. 1200, which is around 13.

Its been less than a week and these trousers make another appearance on my blog. This blouse is a new buy (remember when I gave you a sneak peek here) and has already seen a lot of wear. I kept it simple with a little sling bag (since I only had a couple of classes that day). Add my bracelets and earrings and I'm all set to leave for Uni, In less than 10 minutes!!!! Gotta love outfits like this.

What do you usually wear to college? Talk to me about your everyday style in the comments below or write to me on different platforms you can find in the Contacts section.

You Might Also Like

0 comments