And That Wraps Up a 100!

21:13:00

Can you believe it? This is my 100th post! I'm so happy I've been this consistent (more so in recent times I'l admit) and even did a little celebration with a bite-sized cupcake(Great bakery on my way home, but more on that later). No pictures of it though, it was too tempting to wait for a picture moment.

So what am I going to show you guys for my 100th blogpost? Well, as we've finally seen the sun come back with a vengeance this week, a nice little summer playsuit! Honestly, everyday I feel like I've sweat about two kilos by the time I reach Uni in the morning! So this is something I can't wait to slip into and dream about on my way back home.








Bird Playsuit: Rs, 200, Next Clothing, Colaba
Belt: Rs. 150, Linking Road, Bandra
Bracelet: Gift
Bag: Rs. 350, Linking Road, Bandra (also worn here)
Jelly Flats: Rs. 250, Wadala

Totaly Outfit Cost: Rs. 950, which is around ₤10

I'm favoring a lot of white with prints this summer. It seems that the weather is consistent in being inconsistent this year (its raining outside at  I type this) and so I feel my wardrobe needs to be able to handle both rain and sunshine. So what do you do to handle such situations? Talk to me in the comments below. You can even find many more ways to speak to me here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments