All Amped Out in Leather and Lace

09:19:00

So today was the first day of my Masters course. I cannot believe how disappointed I was! Without going into details, let's just say, its not what I expected. At all! Oh, and as my bad luck continued, I fell down while walking back home. Fan-freaking-tastic!

Now when I got home, all I wanted to do was get out of my grimy clothes a cry in a pillow (happiness, where are you?!?) but I'd decided yesterday, I won't look back and let things get me down. Result, me in a, 'be a tough chick' girl look. My old leather mix skirt with my new lace top. (Oh, did I mention I bought myself a couple of blouses as a pick me up? No? More on that later)










Lace Top: Rs.350, Vile Parle
Leather skirt: Rs. 500, Globus, Bandra
Necklace: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra
Bracelets: Rs.50, Trains
Ring: Rs.20, Trains
Bag: Gift from Mom

Total Outfit Cost: Rs.1320, about 15

I really like the assymmetrical cut on this skirt (remember when I got on my shopping spree here) and it makes me feel rather feminine. I realise I tend to wear monochrome when I experience extreme emotions. (like I did here)

Do you have any outfit combinations you fall back on when your happy or depressed? Do you tend to pair opposite textures like leather and lace together? You can tell me all about it in the comments below or talk to me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin! (PS: you can also send me an email on the link in the Contact section)

You Might Also Like

1 comments