Sense And Simplicity

22:27:00


Monsoons have been proclaiming their arrival for quite some time now. And not to mention the heat in the off time between intermittent showers. While its all good to be a cool fashionista and wear smart clothes such as mini skirts (like I did here) and maxis made of quick drying fabrics (see mine here) or maybe just a simple dress(the way I usually do here and here), I can't help but think of all those girls who are uncomfortable with anything that's built like a skirt. What do you do in this case? Why shorts of course! This is my take on how summer/monsoon dressing doesn't need to be very difficult and doesn't even require a lot of shopping if you have basics!










Neon Vest: Rs. 100, Borivali
Shorts: Rs. 300, Fashion Street
Cropped Jacket: Rs.500, Globus, Bandra
Necklace: Rs. 400, Linking Road, Bandra
Shoes: Rs. 350, Hill Road, Bandra

Total Outfit Cost: Rs.1650, about 20.

 I've got very few shorts (mainly because mom keeps rejecting the ones I get saying they're too short!) but these are those rare ones that have passed inspection. Also, they have an amazing amount of detailing on them that I love! All in all, a simple everyday look. You could replicate this look with absolutely any combination of shorts and tees in your closet with ease. Simple basics just need a good accessory to make you stand out, imho. So what are you waiting for? Grab those shorts and brave the rains in style!

PS: You can now follow me in the following ways:  TwitterInstagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

4 comments