Lakme Fashion Week Day 4: Drvv

09:51:00

Drvv was my favorite designer in the Talent box. I spent quite some time talking to him and his crew and his was one of the shows I was looking forward to with bated breath. He did not disappoint. Here are my top picks from the show:

So, is this what your wearing to office today?

This jacket sings to me! I've been moved by its amazing construction

Some days you need a dress that does all the talking.

Simple structure, complex emotions for it.

An asymmetrical top makes my heart skip a beat.

This picture actually has the designer Drvv in it aswell. Its the guy in the back row.

I absolutely loved hanging out with Drvv. He's got such an amazing personality and his designs struck a deep chord with my heart's monochrome tendencies. His designs have been worn by A-listers such as Frieda Pinto and Neha Dhupia. I'm definitely a fan. 

Do you like Drvv's collection? Tell me what you think in the comments or on twitter

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.



Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments