Lakme Fashion Week Day 1 Talent Box - Karishma Shahani

09:06:00

I'm a big fan of kitschy clothes that give me best of both worlds. Karishma Shahani's Kash collection does just that!And many of her pieces are quite straight off the runway wearable! Big thumbs up! Her amazing medley of prints had me rushing to talk to her. She's such an amazing person, and so easy to talk to! Without further explanation I'l let you decide for yourself by showing you my top picks from her collection...
How gorgeous is that skirt? Its got the perfect sequin-sheer combo for my opinion. And ohh, shiny shirt! 

Love the top!

Can you see the brilliant print on the tunic? Its absolutely amazing! 

That skirt is one of the most versatile indiany pieces I've seen recently! (PS: you an almost see me there in the front row in this picture!)

And that's Karishma! Love this skirt aswell! 

These guys do amazing Indian prints and are brilliant at customizing any simple outfit by mixing prints. They've got their own set of prints that the client can select from and they gel a few of them in such amazing ways it'l make your mind boggle! Oh, and did I mention...they even do low cost versions of their designs buy using alternate materials. All the pieces are hand dyed and made with lots of love and care! If you wanna know more, you can visit there website here.

What did you think? Do you like any of these? Drop a line in the comments below to let me know! :)

Disclaimer: All these pictures have been taken from the indiatimes site. No copyright infringement intended. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments